About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Animation/VFX/Mo-Graph Producer to join our lovely team, starting as soon as possible.
It’s a great opportunity for Post-Producers that so far handle primarily Film and/or TV-Series productions and want to get more and more their hands onto advertising jobs…or Vice-Versa.
In your position here it will never get boring, since you either work with artists on-site and remote for international films and episodics or you work with similar artists on advertising jobs.
• Communicate, budget and oversee productions from agencies or production companies
• Build and lead teams of different sizes to produce maximum quality, in time and budget
• Working closely with the artists to ensure schedules are held
• Communication with artists, supervisors and directors
• Liaison with external studios, agencies and clients
• Solid understanding of all aspects of the animation processes
• Working knowledge of Shotgun
• Basic understanding of software used in production (Maya, Houdini, Nuke, Cinema4D, etc.)
• Microsoft Office a must
• Adobe Suite a bonus, but not a must!
About the Company
Established in 1999, M.A.R.K.13™ caters in high-class film-production, 2D & 3D-Animation, VFX and digital post-production. The company is run by CEO’s Dominique Schuchmann and Holger Weiss, both of them being alumni of the well-known Filmacademy in Ludwigsburg.
M.A.R.K.13™ is divided into the companies: M.A.R.K.13 - COM, M.A.R.K.13 - STUDIOS and PENG! BOOM! TSCHAK! - Films.
M.A.R.K.13 - COM is a service production company for the advertising and communication sector, that delivers everything from concept, through film production, animation, VFX and motion-graphics until the final playout. Their clients include numerous agencies and big industry players like Audi AG, BBDO, BMW AG, Daimler AG, Interstuhl, Jung von Matt, NIKON, Ogilvy and ZF AG.
M.A.R.K.13 - STUDIOS produces CGI animation features and tv-shows for entertainment clients. Having successfully contributed to feature films like “Maya the Bee 1 & 2”, “Knight Rusty 1 & 2”, “Pettersson & Findus 2” and “Vic the Viking - The Magic Sword”.
PENG! BOOM! TSCHAK! – Films has been founded by the filmmakers to give the ambitions for creating own
IPs a roof. PBT-Films is a classical film production company.
Works by M.A.R.K.13™ have been awarded nationally and internationally on multiple occasions, in places
such as Cannes Lions, New York Festivals and Mobius Awards.
M.A.R.K.13™ is a member of the German producers’ alliance (sections: animation & commercial), the AMCRS
(Animation Media Cluster Region Stuttgart).